Wednesday 26 January 2011

Palmolive Naturals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Advantages: Great price, great results, low cost.
Disadvantages: None
I had bought Palmolive Shampoo in the past but I had never bought the Anti-Dandruff before. I bought this from the local 99p shop as liked the first bottle I had and wanted a replacement. I didn't actually want the anti-dandruff, but it was all they had so I got it anyway.

The bottle itself holds 400ml of shampoo which is less than I thought considering the size of the bottle. It is blue all over, has the Palmolive logo and a small image on the front then all the usual stuff on the rear. It says on the front that it can make your hair "up to 100% flake free". Luckily for me I do not have dandruff problems anyway but I have never noticed anything that may look like dandruff in my hair, so it must eradicate any if it occurs without my knowing. It also states that it is enriched with Wild Mint and Sea Minerals to gently purify the scalp. It does have a slight minty smell to it, but once it has been washed from your hair it is not noticeable.

I have quite short hair so I do not have to use much to generate a lather. I find that with only a small amount, less than I would normally use, it lathers up very well. Once lathered up, it washes off very easily and leaves no greasy residues in your hair. It can be used along with the conditioner as well, but I rarely use this as once your hair has dried it is very manageable and feels very soft and clean.

I use this about 2-3 times a week and this current bottle has lasted for nearly 5 months now. For the price I paid I am very pleased with the results that it produces. I tend to try not to spend more than £1 on shampoo as with short hair the difference between good and average shampoo is not as noticeable. I will definitely be buying another bottle of this when my current one runs out.

Finally, if you need some new shampoo, dandruff sufferer or not, I would highly recommend trying out the Palmolive range of shampoos and conditioners as they are very good for the price you pay.
Summary: Great for dandruff sufferers and non sufferers alike.
This review may also appear on Ciao and Dooyoo under the username Qroo.

1 comment: